Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tip Top Chef

I am addicted to Top Chef on Bravo, and though last night's finale was not that exciting, the best one (I thought) was creating a menu based on the 7 Deadly Sins. This is a fascinating concept, I think, and got me wondering what I would make.
Here's the sins, in case you've blocked out your Catholic School days (or never saw that horrible "Se7en" with Brad Pitt)

Gluttony
Pride
Sloth
Envy
Greed
Wrath
Lust

Any ideas pop out? I'll tell you one thing I know: The "Gluttony" category is coming from the Jimmy Dean website, that's for damn sure.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Since you've got Gluttony covered, let me pitch in with the rest...the Southern version...

Pride: Artfully arranged artisan cheese plate with all local products
Sloth: Microwaved rice bowl, served in plastic packaging
Envy: Fried Green Tomatoes
Greed: Collard Greens
Wrath: Smokin' hot BBQ Ribs
Lust: Creme brulee