Friday, March 9, 2007

The Most Fun You Can Have for $2.00 (plus batteries)


Cool Tool
Originally uploaded by kaytwhy.
I realize this may be a bit insensitive at a time when my sister is considering abstaining from coffee for the Lenten season. But I couldn't wait any longer to share it with those of us who are not Catholic, upper or lower case.

I got this little frother at IKEA for $1.99 because I'd seen a similar one at one of the fancy marketing agencies where I work. All you do is get milk for your coffee really, really hot, then flip the switch of this little devil. It gets coffee-shop frothy if you do it right, and you can happily top your homemade brew with barista style. Whip it, whip it real good...and don't forget the cinnamon. It's more stylish and it's very healthy.

No comments: